Meet my great great grandparents, James & Amelia Henderson
Read all about them, and others in my extended family tree, via the links at the top right of this page
Family tree web pages:
For historical, and evolutionary, genealogical reasons assorted extracts of my research are online in a number of places:
- "Big Brother" is the fullest, reasonably regularly updated version of my data (with sources for a small extract). Quite a few descendant charts and pages with more info available for the main surname lines.
In addition there are online databases available:
- my main BDM only site for the relations and their connections (contact me for sources). A regularly updated replacement for the now you see it, now you don't, WorldConnect RootsWeb
- WorldConnect (database LornaHenderson) a snapshot, for an easily navigable summary of basic BDM data with pedigree and descendant charts (seems to have become available again but not yet updateable) and
- a growing collection on WikiTree available for (free) collaborative documentation of their lives - why not join in? and
- the FamilySearch tree, of which I am a great fan and regularly tidy up duplicates, add sources etc there:
Dad's side; Mum's side
Click the Online Databases link in the left sidebar for further details, or select from the pulldown list.
Top menu items:
- Lorna's links is a small selection of genealogical links I've found useful, or items I have an interest in. (See Real Life in sidebar for non-genealogical links)
- Guestbook is a way to leave a public comment about any of my webpages - for private feedback, please use the Comments/feedback link in the footer
- Genblog is my research log of what changed and when, sometimes even the why
Sidebars:The surname page and chart links at left all take you to the "Big Brother" charts and pages for the names/families concerned.
The databases link takes you to other sites hosting assorted databases of my data.
"Real life" includes items of more general interest, some not even genealogy!
Feedback:If you have any corrections, photos or other information to contribute to the family tree, I would love to hear from you.
Please use the Comments / feedback link in the signature.
In addition to the family linked to here, also check out
- LornaGenie for assorted research, links, course and lecture notes - the latter being partially password protected, available to attendees as an aide memoire of points covered
- DNA projects
- (Some of the) DNA Triangulated Groups being worked on
- Brickwall pages on WikiTree